Townshend Seismic Podiums

Has anyone purchased Townshend Seismic Podiums to be used on Vienna Acoustics speakers such as the " "Music"  or the  "List"? If so, how do you feel they affected the sonics in terms of bass and overall soundstage?
Any feedback is appreciated.
128x128samgar2
Nobsound springs are under $30 per set of four. They are not damped, and this results in some amount of resonant behavior coloring the sound. It is however almost always low level enough to not be noticeable- except when compared to Townshend which are optimally damped and therefore have a huge reduction in coloration and greatly improved natural timbre.

My speakers, amp, turntable, everything went from Cones to springs to Pods and Podiums. The improvement at each step was not subtle. Not at all. I dare say no one would prefer Cones to Nobsound, and am even more certain everyone would prefer Podiums to Nobsound- or any other undamped plan spring. I can totally believe you were blown away. Try Nobsound, they are not on the level of Townshend but you will be shocked how good they are for the money.

I didn't like the floating nature pods for floor standing speakers, and I have my turntable on a Townshend platform which works great.

For speakers however, I put mine on top of solid, multi layer platforms that drain the internal speaker vibrations/distortion to the floor, in my case a suspended wood floor where this type set up works best because of how the platform drains the noise to the floor. You can also put the platforms on top of roller blocks for more isolation if you want, but then you get that floating effect.

Check out Symposium audio - they have different levels of platforms and you can talk to the owner Peter about your situation - he is very helpful and sensitive to budgetary needs and probably has come across your exact situation in his 29 years in the business doing the same thing. 
With ALL respect guys, until you have measured and learned with an accelerometer and saw EXACTLY what happens, and is happening, you are just GUESSING. You can easily see what mass loading does, as opposed to draining energy with spikes. You will also learn all of the hundreds of materials used to damp or eliminate vibrations, every single foot ever designed to be placed under equipment, imparts it's own frequency range vibrations. Ebony, lead, brass, carbon fiber, etc, etc. When you place those vibrations into the RTA, you can watch how the frequency moves and corresponds with different treatments to damp or eliminate. This is ALL they do! Impart their own effect on the associated equipment they are under.Now ... someone said you are not trying to eliminate vibrations ... bull crud. If you could eliminate all vibrations ( caused by everything, not just airborne), then you would hear ONLY the speaker itself.
But to do this, you need to neither fully dampen, nor fully drain, nor simply move the measurable vibration frequencies up or down. The perfect idea would be to make the frequency basically go to "zero", neither damping or draining ( decoupling or coupling ) , but to essentially float in a place with no vibrations. It is a matter of finding the product weight, and matching it to the spring rates which equal dead float center of everything. It should neither rock back and forth like a pendulum, nor be unmovable (coupled), but should settle only once or twice and stop dead. There is an exact formula for this for every exact weight. The Townsend platforms cover a targeted freq range for average weight, and do almost perfect. The ONLY way to get better would be to have the platform made to exactly the weight of your speakers to the ounce. This is why I go through a huge custom spring company that makes springs to your specs. This allows me to have perfect suspension for every component or stack of gear. Several hundred dollars for 8 springs, but better than THOUSANDS of dollars!Townsend platforms are science taken from the electromagnetic field of study. Many research labs have either magnetic flotation machines, or air propulsion isolation machines. These do essentially the exact same principle .... Floating the component where there is an acoustical zero of vibrations. It is been around forever, and nothing new. Max just figured it out first for audio.You can naysay all you want ... but they work exactly as advertised and are NOT more audio snake oil.  How would I know this? Having custom spring rates made for my own gear after seeing Max's, and finding out they work better than anything you can dream up outside of science. Which is all that matters here. Opinions need to educate.
NOTHING drains vibrations. Only moves them in the frequency band. NOTHING can drain them away to nothing. Measure with an acellerometer and you will see this is correct. Heavy wood and lead stands and footers just change the frequency some. This is ALL they do.
ONLY finding zero frequency effects can do this ... make vibrations nothing. Townsend platforms do this. I have measured this .... not guessing.