How many of you are digital only systems?

I currently have an all digital setup, streaming and stored digital files and ripped CD’s on my Innuos Zen mkIII via Chord Qutest to a PrimaLuna EVO 400i. I have been contemplating adding analog to my system, like a Clearaudio concept table. I am NOT hear to debate which one is better, so please don’t turn it into that, I understand the differences. How many of you are digital only? If you listen to digital as well, please tell me why. Is it because of sonic qualities or just the nostalgic reasons of spinning vinyl. I just don’t know if I want a turntable because it would be new gear to play with or if I think it has sonic qualities that I am missing with digital. I would have to buy new vinyl as I really only have a few of my albums from when I was teenager in the 80’s. Maybe I should just put the money towards upgrading digital components, even though I love my Qutest/Zen combo, I could move up in their line?? Am I missing something truly special in the audio world if I’m all digital? Thanks for your thoughts 
128x128jmphotography
I stream, play CD's, have hundreds of records and a couple hundred cassettes from the 70's.  I mostly stream or play ripped files the most, then CD's lagging a bit behind and then LP's; I hardly ever play cassettes anymore.  I've been upgrading my total system over the past 4 years after letting it sit for 20 years and the only thing that's left from the 80's is my Technics turntable and Nak cassette deck.  I grab  LP's when I find a treasure trove of used ones but I find I'm not really listening to them much; I've found streaming and playing files to sound better in my system and so much more convenient.  I feel I'd have to spend a substantial amount of money to get my analog portion up to snuff, and I'm not that nostalgic to want to do so.  The thing with albums that's hardly ever mentioned though and what I think distinguishes LPs from the rest are the album covers.  The experience of looking at all sides, trying to find little details that you've never seen before (as well as the printed album sleeves) was something that was never quite the same looking at cassette or CD printed material.
All digital: Zenith MKIII, Denafrips Terminator Plus, Kinki EX-P7, Kinki EX-M7, Focal Sopra 2.

I got into the hobby a few years back and did not have any records. I decided I did not want to engage in a hunt for everything I like to listen to so I decided to go all-in on the digital. I am hoping to add a reclocker at some point.  We have been very happy with the whole experience.

I do want to try a Decware tube amp & open baffle speakers at some point.
I'm digital only, took a 30 year hiatus from audio after selling my MoFi collection, dont know if memory is serving me well but their SQ was amazing. I stream exclusively now out of convenience and ease of discovery, and am happy with it. Planning upgrades to the router  switch, ethernet, a tube DAC, and supertweeters to add additional midrange warmth and high end sizzle, to hopefully get some of that MoFi like experience back in the music. But no regrets with being all digital.
I spent my teens and 20s trying to reduce clicks and pops, and expand dynamic range. I've since become accustomed to direct access of tracks. Can't go back.