Class D amps that are superior to all or most?

Recently, I have heard about some Class D amps that may be close to the best there is regardless of class. Certainly, this technology has been in development for decades. The main issue has always been the switching power supply. In this regard, I have taken notice of AGD. They have created a whole new power supply that “switches” at a frequency 100 times the normal silicon based MOSFET. The designer uses a gallium nitride based PS. Interesting, it is enclosed in the KT88 glass envelope that sits on top of his amps. I am aware of two more pricey amps that seem to be also at the top- the Solution and the Merrill. There must be others that compete for the title. After my thread, “Is there a SS amp that can satisfy a SET guy?”, I am still on the quest.
Don’t want to spend $50K!
mglik
Post removed 
I don't like leaving my amps on 24/7, does anyone do that when you're out of town?
Don't listen to them if they do🤦‍♂️.

Just turn on your amps a 1/2hr before listening.
It's also good for the capacitators conditioning, to turn the amps off as they drain and can recharge again from empty.

Cheers George   
Not sure what speakers the chap auditioned with M33. Must have been the cause of his experience.

Best value module I've tried was the 3e Audio 3255 based one. Great thing with that module is the ability to roll op amps. 
Build a killer poweramp for 200 quid
I borrowed a friends class D with about 300 hours on it and didn't like it. Harsh is the best word.
Try a different amp. Not all class D amps sound the same, just as not all solid state or tube amps sound the same.