Novice Tidal Question…

I’ve got a Tidal subscription which I enjoy quite a bit in conjunction with my Bluesound Node 2i.

Is my understanding correct that I can also use this Tidal subscription to listen in the car or stream from my iPhone to an Apple TV/Airport Express sourced system?

If so, how is this done?  I keep defaulting to an invitation to a trial subscription to Tidal when I try to use it outside the Node 2i.  (My grandkids de-bug most of these type issues for me but they’re all busy with summer vacation matters today. 😂)
lg1
Post removed 
My interpretation of a single user is 1 simultaneous stream at a time. I leave Tidal logged on at several devices and only ever use one at a time, never had a problem. 
Thanks very much to all!

My problem turned out to be in the nature of having too many irons-in-the-fire….The earlier Tidal app on my iPhone was occupied somehow (Still not too proficient with this stuff.) by an old trial account that was abandoned before it got fully functional if that makes any sense.  I ditched that app and downloaded it again, this time being able to log in with the account particulars from the iteration of Tidal that my Node 2i is using.  Still some intermittent WiFi bugs to be addressed but it works very nicely in the car after a network reset with my cellular service.
Tidal plays perfectly in my car, but don't get too excited as it's doubtful anybody here's gonna ride around with me.
Tidal only allows one stream at a time. 

If you stream with your blue node and then try to stream on your tidal app it will not let you. 

BTW get a external DAC on your Node2 and you will be amazed.