What ever happened to Mark Levenson?

Think Mark is currently still pushing his newest endeavor, Daniel Hertz… when last I heard.Never read anything in the industry about Mark Levenson’s current proprietary line. Mark is a controversial figure in Audio but still an undisputed legend. His interesting and rather amazing multi page bio is on DanielHertz dot com. Did you know that Mark’s great uncle was Heinrich Hertz?
In 2014, I helped him with his room at the Vegas T.H.E. Show.
The complete top line Daniel Hertz full system is about $300K but it is about the best sound I have ever heard. Big, musical, real.
The DH front end is a Mac using Master Class soft wear directly to his DAC. First time I heard great digital.
Whenever Mark is not selling DH to Russian oligarchs, he spends his time between his home in Switzerland and boat in Venice with his Russian model wife and his 11 year old son… when last I heard.
mglik
Wikipedia:  Mark Levinson worked as the bassist for five years (1966–1971) for jazz pianist Paul Bley and played with other renowned jazz musicians of the period.
@skyscraper - Bill Murray lives in South Carolina (as much as any star lives in one primary place). He gets around a lot doing hilarious things all over the place. Check out his Netflix show following him. It is historical. Have’s heard anything about Lorraine Newman since she left SNL in the 70’s, but I’d believe Bill dates her.
Told to me by Mark, his great uncle was Heinrich Hertz.
His interesting multi page bio (written by Audio writer, Barry Willis) can be found on the Daniel Hertz site.
Among many things, he designed the mixing board at Woodstock.
A checkered business life, he is responsible for the development of many legendary components.
The facts so far:
Heinrich Hertz was his granduncle (no relation to the car rental magnate)
Mark Levinson played bass with Paul Bley and other well known jazz musicians,
Mark married Kim Cattrall and co-wrote a book with her on female orgasms, probably right after seeing and hearing her performance in "Porky's".
Levinson founded and then was forced out of his renowned self -named audio company, but managed to stay in the audio business
He and Bill Murray both live in Switzerland and/or South Carolina
He is now 74 and apparently lives with a Russian model, He must be exhausted by now.
Chevy Chase played with the founders of Steely Dan while at college in Bard.
Nobody knows what happened to Laraine Newman outside of Bill Murray possibly, The fact is she did get a nose job and finally put on some weight.
Apparently Dekay found Faye Dunaway's wife in Lahore, Pakistan. Nobody knows why he as even there. Give him credit though.
Gilda Radner still rules.