What ever happened to Mark Levenson?

Think Mark is currently still pushing his newest endeavor, Daniel Hertz… when last I heard.Never read anything in the industry about Mark Levenson’s current proprietary line. Mark is a controversial figure in Audio but still an undisputed legend. His interesting and rather amazing multi page bio is on DanielHertz dot com. Did you know that Mark’s great uncle was Heinrich Hertz?
In 2014, I helped him with his room at the Vegas T.H.E. Show.
The complete top line Daniel Hertz full system is about $300K but it is about the best sound I have ever heard. Big, musical, real.
The DH front end is a Mac using Master Class soft wear directly to his DAC. First time I heard great digital.
Whenever Mark is not selling DH to Russian oligarchs, he spends his time between his home in Switzerland and boat in Venice with his Russian model wife and his 11 year old son… when last I heard.
mglik
jayctoy:

Thanks, I just found her living in Lahore District, Punjab, Pakistan and it seems that she may have once been married to Faye Dunaway.

You restored my faith in Goodle.

DeKay
It said in Stagrer's  link Kim's husband Mark Levinson was a jazz musician.

And where can you find  Russian models outside of Russia? Is moving to Switzerland the answer?. I think that's where Bill Murray lives with Laraine Newman now. Who would have guessed?

Mike
This is one of the best links to ML's early story.

I seem to remember reading some years ago that he was forced out of the original Mark Levinson co due to incompatabilities with the board and in the process had leave his 'name' behind and was not allowed to use it as a brand for his future co's.

I think Cello was his next venture after leaving ML? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Beautiful gear, Cello, I had a pair of active Serafins, nice.

https://theaudiostandard.net/thread/4790/history-mark-levinson-audio-systems
was thinking more Heinrich Hertz... 

He claims Heinrich Hertz is a distance relative. I think on his mother's side. 
Mark Levinson (the man) lives in Switzerland still doing high-end audio. The brand is owned by Harman and they still market products bearing his name. My 80s-90s ML gear from Madrigal Labs still going strong