Phono Preamp suggestions between either Gold Note PH-10 or Whest TWO.2

I'm starting to look at Phono Preamps to pair up with a Hana MC low output SL cartridge and am looking to upgrade from my current Clearaudio Smart Phono V2. I am not unhappy with the performance of the Clearaudio phono pre but would like to compare it to a few other preamps and am also getting the bug to upgrade.
I'm initially looking for anyone that has had experience with either one of the Preamps in my title line but am also open to suggestions on other Phono Preamps under $2500. 
128x128relayer101
I had the Hana SL and now the Umami Red. I looked at Gold Note, Moon etc. I wound up being extremely happy with the SPL Phonos. Has the ability to work with many cartridges and is dead quiet. I am extremely satisfied with the results. Super and worth every penny. Not too well known but amazing build and reliability.
@audiosaurusrex.. Thanks for the suggestion on the SPL Phonos. I hadn't heard of SPL and it looks like a nice preamp and within my price range. One of my concerns is that the Hana SL specifies a load of >400 Ohms and I see the SPL has a setting for 470 Ohms. A lot of the phono preamps I've looked at like Black Ice have settings for 200 or 300 Ohms and then jump up to 1000 Ohms which is a concern without actually trying. 
I use Gold Note PH-10 with PSU-10 with many different LOMC cartridges, this is the most flexible MC phono stage, if you want to try different gain and different loading “on the fly” from 22 ohm to 47 000 Ohm get the Gold Note.

I have 3 more MC phono stages, but they are all discontinued, some of them are better than Gold Note, but does not have optional gain and optional loading.

You can always buy Gold Note used for much lower price!
@chakster.. How was the performance of the PH-10 without the PSU-10? If I decide on the Gold Note I'd like to try it out initally without the PSU-10. Thanks.