Minimus 7

Just hooked up a pair of Realistic Minimus 7, with modified crossover, and all-in-one Teac CR-H220 and sounds incredible. Just wanted to share. Total was about $125.00 on ebay. 16 gauge Radio Shack speaker wire.
jl35
Very good patio/outdoor speakers ( I use a well weathered wood veneer pair that still sound perfect out on my deck still) and very good overall for the size and cost. One of the better cornerstone Radio Shack audio products from years passed.
There was an outfit that sold a mod kit for the Minimus 7 and 77. It comprised of sticky dampening pads for the interior walls, a high quality capacitor, and some glue or something you would brush onto the woofer. It made a real improvement to the four Minimus 77's I had. Anyone remember?
My 1979 Hurst Olds had those on the rear deck. I would pull over, pull them out onto the roof and instant outdoor jam session. They were a really very good speaker.
Miner42..yep, all I had to do was open the hatchback on the Rabbit and rotate the speakers in their brackets to face out and it was instant outdoor party.