HiFi Furniture

This seems to be one area people like me ( if they exist) don’t seems to want to spend much money.

Most importantly the traditional furniture manufacturer s have stopped building anything that looks like a decent 3/4  shed wooden stand.

All we find nowadays is a long tv cabinet to accommodate the tv and the soundbar.
Anything else is usually having glass shelves.

I refuse to pay the exorbitant amounts to the audiophile furniture manufacturers just for the anti vibration characteristics.
I just need something to hold the power amp, pre amp and the phonostage.
Something that looks decent aesthetically a d does the job while not been an arm and a leg in price.
128x128kunalraiker
If you have medium DIY skills this can be built for under $300. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367   This is all cast concrete and so can be any shape or color. 

Another even easier DIY is the standard four posts of large diameter threaded rod with cross members of wood. Great big nuts with washers make the shelves infinitely adjustable. Search around here there's several who have built these, very nice and they work great. 

Whatever you do you want all your components on Townshend Pods, which if you do that it will make the rack itself quite a bit less critical. In other words everything on Pods in a cheap Ikea cabinet will sound better than nothing on Pods on an expensive audiophile rack.
Post removed 
Post removed