Ok, but does your audio gear have rotons (metamaterials)?

Not yet. But get ready for the LS50 Meta Meta.

"A group of researchers is working on metamaterials that "grow" rotons. Metamaterials exhibit optical, acoustic, electrical, or magnetic properties that are not found in nature.…Thus, it might be possible in the future to better manipulate sound waves in air or in materials, for example, to bounce them back, redirect them, or create echoes. These materials have not been demonstrated experimentally yet; however, it should be possible to produce them by using technologies such as ultra-precise 3D laser printing." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210610135559.htm
128x128hilde45
@rodman99999 I really enjoyed your post. Thanks for putting the time into it. Without basic scientific research -- hypothesis, theory, testing, invention, etc. -- we’d lack so much that makes live both livable and survivable. Of course, technology giveth and taketh away, too (our clock is close to midnight), so one can only hope that the non-scientists among us can emulate some of the tolerance and rational debate that allows science to form collaborative communities through discussion and debate. 
"...one can only hope that the non-scientists among us can emulate some of the tolerance and rational debate that allows science to form collaborative communities through discussion and debate."                                                                                                 Not much tolerance is exhibited in here, nor was during that Vienna conference (from what I understand), but: AMEN!
To start a new paragraph type four spaces after the period then return twice.   
Einstein replied, "So, you're telling me the moon doesn't exist, until I look at it?"  

For some reason I am drawn to this comment.   

A very interesting experiment was done with the Hubble telescope: it was used to take a picture of the emptiest part of the emptiest region of space we could find. To our shock and amazement the image was chock full of galaxies, quasars, and supernovas. It would seem there is no such thing as empty space. Not if you look far enough and close enough anyway.   

Okay. But then why is space black? If no matter where you look there is light, then why isn't it all lit up? When we look it is all lit up. When we don't, it isn't.
Primarily because: we can only see the light that has had time to reach us.                                      Also: why we can’t see the outer limits of the universe. https://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question52.html#:~:text=That%20means%20we%2....
"To start a new paragraph type four spaces after the period then return twice."              By, "return": are you referring to the Tab key?         Thus far: the only thing I'm getting, is a headache!   I use the Advanced Columbus Method (discover and land).       Perhaps this old dog is just getting to old, to learn a new trick!