Do I NEVER shut it off…?

Gryphon says in the instruction manual to leave the amp on. (Diablo 300) 

It sounds amazing and never shuts down, but gets almost too hot to touch on certain parts of the side heat syncs. 
Really…? Leave it on all the time…?

What do you guys think…?

Thank you…!
128x128jomonhifi
Moon By Simaudio is Class A/B and the manual for my 600v2 states to leave it powered up and only to shut it down if you will be away for a prolonged period of time.
I am going to say the the 600v2 may be going back as this Qualiton X200 is a much better sounding unit and $3000.00 lighter.

The Hungarian is staying and I think we became an all tube house. Audio Hungary, Raven, Quicksilver.
I leave the main power switch on but put my Diablo 300 into standby as recommended by Gryphon (either by remote or front touchpad) when I’m done for the night. It takes about 30 to 45 minutes to be fully back but usable during that time. The power draw in standby has been measured at 0.5 watts compared to 152 watts at idle by Stereo Magazine.
posts06-12-2021 4:49pm’I leave the main power switch on but put my Diablo 300 into standby as recommended by Gryphon (either by remote or front touchpad) when I’m done for the nigh’

That makes perfect sense. @jomohifi were you aware that your Diablo has a standby mode?
Charles
this is my response in these power on threads.  
i have a couple amplifiers that are over 30 years old.  i always power down when not in use.  they still sound great today, even after a short warmup.  
i do this with my newer amps and preamps too.  
would my 30 year old amps sound this good today if they had been powered on continuously for the past 30 years? 
dont know, dont need to. 
Word of mouth/grapevine says the Hugarian made  Qualiton tube amplifiers are fabulous. More expensive than Quicksilver and Raven Audio though. Maybe different levels of performance to explain higher cost.
Charles