Pass X150.5 or Odyssey Stratos monos?

After months of research and mental anguish ;) I've narrowed down my search for new amplification to the two in the title. There are obvious differences like the fact that one is a stereo amp while the other are monoblocks. Anyway, if you had to, which option would you go with and why? Thanks!
whatsmyname
"Learn"?      About what ?       How to use one's ears?                                                                           What (and/or: how many) courses must one take, before you'd consider actually sitting down and listening to any particular amp, to see if one enjoys it's sound qualities (or not), "educated"?
I read on a forum that If Odyssey placed a giant colorful $5 VU meter on its amps, they could raise the price by a significant amount. When I shop for an amp again, Odyssey will be on my list. I've never heard anything but positive things about them. 
I love meters!!!  L. O. V. E.   M. E. T. E. R. S.  ,,!!

LOVED MY  Old Onkyo m-504 amp, only 165w @8. But those cool green meters made it sound that much better “to me”.  
  Been on the lookout, and found some meters to plug in, but, it’s not the same. 
  Ordering the Avantone cla-200 Tuesday, if all goes well!

The huge faceplates on the odyssey stratos, would look wicked with a vu  meter.  Or wouldn’t they,,,,,,,?
 That faceplate is anodized aluminum.     There’s room for a massive meter, if you can do without the logo and own a Dremel (or access to a Bridgeport).                                          Then too: LED meter kits are available, that offer other possibilities.                                Would be sexy, if you’re into meters!                                                                                       btw: If anyone got that kind of itch: I could do the milling job, for a pittance.

Anyone heard from Klaus?

tried sending him an email, maeler@daemon email returned it sent error, etc.

called phone, “auto voice, the number not set up.

Hope to hear from him,soon, as per the great LP preorder release