Old Amps that can still Kick Butt

Not being a believer that time necessarily = progress, I would like to offer the following example of a sonic gem that has transcended time and can totally kick butt in a modern milieu:

The Robertson 4010. I got one of these about two years ago because it was in immaculate condition, the price was so low and I was inquisitive. I hooked it up and let it warm up for a couple of days. OMG this thing was in the super amp league: Transparency to die for, slam that you couldn‘t‘ believe for for a 50W amp.. Peter Moncrieffe wasn‘t wrong in his review of this amp: this thing is in the Sterreophile Class A component category hands down. Even after all these years.

What amps have you encountered that have defied time and can still kick butt today?

128x128pesky_wabbit
I have a pair of Acoustat TNT200's that were rebuilt by Roy Esposito and modified into Monoblocks. These were from the mid 80's, does that count as vintage? They drive my Acoustat Spectra 33's. Sounds incredible to me..
Conrad Johnson Premier 11a stereo amp, Premier 12 monoblocks, Premier 350 solid state, Pass Aleph 1-5 amps, Threshold.