Right angle wall plug on power cables

In a recent discussion re. audio power cables I was wondering why we don't see cables with a right angle wall plug?

I am particularly interested to hear from audio engineers or folks with an engineering background, not just opinions (like mine would be) or consumer experience. While opinions and experience are helpful, I'd love to hear from the experts. :-) 

Are there reasons power cables not offered with a right angle wall connection?

BTW, an interesting review of a " 27 Best Audiophile Power Cables", Jay Luong at Audio Bacon
https://audiobacon.net/2019/08/17/27-audiophile-power-cables-reviewed/

Thanks!
Dr Eas
128x128dreas
All wall plugs in the UK have the cord coming out pointing towards the ground... it's just a safety device so that you don't pull the plugs out by using the cord. I've just realised that very few people in the US will have had the experience of accidentally treading on an upturned plug barefoot... it is a unique moment of agony followed by three nasty little bruises coming up on the sole of your foot.
Can't imagine the design has any impact on audio quality at all.
There is one, Furutech FI-12ML.
Believe you can order your cable with that plug fitted.
I was gonna read that review of Power cables but Audio Bacon certainly doesn't sound very sophisticated. How dreadful a name for an "expert" to put forth. Obviously his education and credentials are dubious. You should be ashamed for supporting such riff raff

(-:
Yes and and the conductors are plated (G or R) pure copper. I would imagine a bit tricky to bent a 18cm dia. cable of 10-12awg.