Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

Do you have a Pass brick and mortar within your vicinity? If so, I would try to negotiate an in home trial. If impossible to try out the Pass, Van Alstine offers for cost of shipping in home evaluations for a couple of weeks. 
Maybe it will be what your listening for and you'll have some extra cash left over as well.

Thanks all for your replies, yes I should have clarified that I'm not planning to use any subwoofer. The Pass Labs XA25 is intriguing me apart from raving reviews and reliability of gears, because seems to have a huge reserve of power, it's a 25W at 8ohm, but damping factor is 500. Huge current, plus at least 100W A/B class that can be delivered at 4ohm (after the first A class 50W), if necessary. For sure the DI's are not as easy as many horn speakers, but I was wondering whether the XA25 is really enough for them. Did any Tekton owner of this thread tried this match? No subs of course. Also wanted to ask for other tube integrated recommendatons apart from LTA and Line Magnetic product. The Raven is a very good one, maybe somebody has also a feedback on it? Thanks!
@david_ten thanks for your feedback... did you use subwoofers or just the XA30.8? Level of listening in your room?
@adversam I did not use subwoofers. So just the XA 30.8 powering the DIs and the DI-SEs.

I also powered the DI-SEs with my 2A3 monoblocks and preferred them over my solid state amps, including the 30.8 and the T+A PA 3100 HV. However, more power and especially high current amplification like the T+A has it’s advantages and upsides.

Average SPLs at the listening position were typically in the high 70s / low 80s dB range, music dependant; with swings into the low to mid 90 dB range.

My room is on the large side [19 by 26] and the Tetktons were pulled out into the room.

@david_ten Thanks again for sharing all your experience. May I bother you with the very last question? Which preamp was together with the XA 30.8?