Help selecting a power cord.

All my gear has the factory supplied power cords  I’m ready to try 1 aftermarket power cable as a test.  So what brand power cable should it be and what device gets it first?  Tube pre?  Tube main?  D/A?  CD transport?  Roon Nucleus?  Subs?  GE Trefs?? Turntable? Oppo 103?   Which piece of my gear should be most affected by the improved power cord??  I look forward to the responses and will likely choose the cord that has the most recommendations.
128x128fastninja12
I would get a kimber kable pk10 gold for your amp first the improvement will be amazing for the amount of money spent
Acoustic Zen is amazing, get the Krakatoa, it will best most exotic cords and it is fairly bendable 
Goldenear Triton References
M&K V125 Sub
Klipsch 15” sub
Carver Crimson 275 amp
Prima Luna Dialogue preamp
Roon Nucleus server
Jay’s CD Transport
Oppo 103
Schiit Yggdrasil
Thorens TD 165 Ortofon Red
Mac Mini
For the budget minded only…I tried these on a whim just to see if they were better than stock and at this price super low risk.  I was shocked with the results…they are still in my amp and Dac. At some point i will upgrade them like i did buying Morrow interconnects but these are better than stock for sure…let the laughing and head shakin begin!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07525TZLS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1