IsoAcoustics, B&W 805D3, and Harbeth 30.2

I own a pair of Bowers and Wilkins 805 D3 speakers. These speakers are incredibly clear, transparent, and detailed. Great soundstage. Fantastic reviews by Stereophile and Absolute Sound among others. However, as some have pointed out, these speakers can occasionally seem a little bright.

I recently obtained a pair of Harbeth 30.2 Anniversary speakers to audition alongside the 805's.  In comparison, the Harbeths have a fuller mid-range, but lose some detail and soundstage separation compared to the 805's. Both very good, but quite different sounds.

So.... I just purchased two sets of IsoAcoustics Gaii III isolation feet for speakers. I installed these on the B&W 805 D3 stands. What an AMAZING transformation! Any brightness is gone, the mid-range and upper bass are much fuller, the overall sound is more integrated, while the transparency remains, and the detail is even greater! The 805's now have everything the Harbeths have, and more.

The point of this post is the amazing effect of the IsoAcoustics on the Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3's. Transformed very good speakers into great speakers. Would like to try the IsoAcoustics on the Harbeths, but not really feasible with the TonTrager stands.

A new believer in isolation feet!

-G

gareents
 I have Harbeth 30.1 with custom stands that are very similar to TonTrager. I was considering IsoAcoustics Gaii but not sure why you think they're not feasible. 
@arafiq,

Not sure how to mount the Gaii's on Ton Trager stand since the Gaii's have threaded studs. Seemingly, would have to drill into stand legs and insert threaded receiver?