Considering an integrated

I’ve been thinking about downsizing my system but am concerned about SQ. I would like to get an all in one integrated (or receiver). New or (slightly) used, tube or SS. It would need a built in phono section (LOMC) and a headphone amp/ jack. I have a budget of maybe up to $10k  but would consider going higher if need be. I want to part with everything but my speakers (Zu Def 4), TT and CD player. Obviously I don’t need much power. My concern is mainly the phono section. Sound now is glorious with virtually no ticks or pops. Do you think it’s possible to achieve the same (or better) SQ with a built in phono stage?  

Current setup;

Art Audio Carissa (16 wpc)

Art Audio dm- vps

Art Audio Vinyl One

markpao
PASS LABS. Worth the extra $$$. It would most likely be the last amp you'd ever buy or need. I agree also; - - -  keep your TT setup, and save some bucks and consider one of the SCHIIT head phone preamps. Well recommended by GRADO. 
Lots of good recommendations. I’ll add to the Luxman choice. I have the 590AXII and the MC phono section blew me away. Although a great separate pre is going to sound better, I’d say you’d have to spend quite a bit to really surpass the built-in Luxman. 
I'm running a Linn Selekt DSM (2-channel, Catalyst DAC version) in my living room and am very happy with that. Good MC and MM phono amp, 8K€ price range. I'd suggest adding it to you longlist.