SS Budget "Tone" Integrated Amplifiers

In your experience, what are some good, inexpensive solid state integrated amps that give good tone / density? Is there such a thing? I'm done with tubes (for now) and spending $$$ chasing unicorns instead of listening to music. But I like instruments to sound like they should and not have poor recordings (which IMO are most) ruthlessly revealed. I can think of Sugden but it's all but Covid unobtainium right now. What else?
greg7
Belles Aria first..... If you can find an old Audio Refinement, its a bit darket than the Belles, but sounds great and inexpensive. 
Marantz PM8006 is a great integrated amp---Marantz tends to be on the warm side if that's what you're looking for. 
I would go with a good vintage integrated amp from accuphase or tandberg they are two integrateds that would give you a good musical sound.
   There are lots of amps new and used to chose from. I can't overstate what I've posted before....The amp and speakers must have synergy. Great amps and some great speakers may sound great or lousy together. I have experienced that more than once. BTW...you didn't mention which speakers you would be using with the amp.
   I once used a NAD integrated with  top of the line Klipsch speakers. Not impressed. But, that same amp with PSB speakers was a whole new world. Pairing the two is the whole game.

BTW, I currently own the well regarded, inexpensive, Audio Refinement Complete Integrated Amp, as well as the Rega Elicit-R. The Audio Refinement is a nice little amp for the price. But the Rega Elicit-R is in a different class. It has much more control, better bottom end and more refinement. It's still musical, just much more exciting than the Audio Refinement. And it should be. It's 3X more expensive.