Here is a task for a youtube reviewer: stick the fuse in and compare it to a solid piece of 5mmx20mm copper rod. That should settle the issue in no time. The only conceivable benefit can be the reduction of resistance, inductance or capacitance compared to a standard fuse, a solid connection being the reference. Warning: a solid piece of copper is only a few cents but not a fuse. Don‘t do this other than for a temporary comparison!
I wrote the head of the fuse company asking if he could improve the sound of my N45 magnets in place of any fuse. 
I received a email back the next day saying he could treat any of my magnets physical size with his 6 level process..I want to know more but words are lost in translation.
As tommylion has I will buy a few of the Asian fuses and compare to my cryogenically treated magnets which are inherently directional.  Of course all of this is for a momentary comparison. If these fuses are better than the N45s (installed only under test) then these new arrivals could be a new reality.
Tom

@tommylion  Thanks for the heads up on Tweek Geek carrying these fuses. I had emailed the guy at QSA a few months ago and was going to order a yellow fuse for my dac but a few exchanges he got busy and never heard from him again.  Nice to hear good things about the blue!
Woke up this AM to another email full of many links..much to read.
Steven made mention of a fuse under development  that may be priced at $6000 euro. Also an active acoustic room enhancement something I have been working on myself. I would like to understand his approach. Tom
Ordered two more light blue fuses for my DAC and amp. The next step up, yellow, is $212, so, I don’t see myself trying those anytime soon. Someone else will have to try one, and report back ;) I am very happy with the light blue, though. If it does similar things to what it does in my transport, in my DAC & amp, I will be a happy camper.

What I am hearing is; voices & instruments are more solid and lifelike, with increased natural detail and sense of space, better dynamics, and a more relaxed overall sound.

One last note: For those of you who have PPT products in your system, these seem to play very nicely with them ;)