Qobuz or Tidal?

Qobuz or Tidal? And why?

Aurender, good DAC, no MQA. US.
jaybe
@mitch2 Its $99 for the first year and then $119 for renewals, which is lower than direct Tidal pricing. And you don't need to create a new account. I was already a Tidal subscriber and when it was time for renewal, I bought through BB. They send you a digital code. With this code email Tidal support and they convert your Tidal subscription to BB pricing. 
Thank you @rajivhifi
I must be paying by the month since I don’t ever remember them asking for a renewal anytime over the past  several years.
I will look into it more closely.
Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know the technical reason why one sounds different than the other? It’s a bit weird to me, are the streaming services altering the original files in any way?
@arthur1260 -- Not that I know anything, but I'd bet the honchos at Tidal, Qobuz and the other streaming companies have slightly different tastes as to what sounds good.  Putting it another way, I bet they do futz with the files. It could also be simply because they employ different streaming software/hardware. In any case, it's pretty plain the two streaming companies have different musical tastes. Viva la difference! 
So, I recently tried and subscribed to Qobuz.  I can easily stump it with what I thought should have been titles in the Qobuz library.  But there is a lot of there there.  The one HUGE, GLARING OMISSION, however is the lack of a radio-style option available on just about every other free or paid streaming service in the world.  I mean, WTF?  The user playlists are just okay, but it takes a while to find one I want to hear.  I will stick with Qobuz, because it is still a good value proposition, but seriously, they need a random or radio function.  I find that such functions are the best way to discover new music.