Vienna Acoustics 'The Music'

I love the less expensive VA sound and really want to hear their statement product. Is there anywhere in the greater Chicago a guy could go to listen to these speakers? TIA Steve
128x128steve59
OK here’s a fresh update: The Tweeter on the right speaker that blew in January 2019 gave out again today. So a $2100 Driver went kaput at two years And five months. I imagine that makes it $850 a year of listening. Previously I had thought of replacing the drivers and selling the speakers but now I’m going to throw them away as a loss. Can’t  imagine somebody else going through what I did. Not so bad having speakers for 11 years at a cost of $27,000 worse things happen to people in life. Time to buy new speakers and now going to write an email to the designer and the top brass at Vienna acoustics. I hope nobody else goes through what I did. The Music is a great speaker only as long as it works.
Since my initial inquiry I still haven’t gotten to hear a pair. Audio Consultants did list their demo pair on ag and while we came very close to closing the deal after I pm’d a few of you owners and learned what I would expect to invest in components necessary to make them sing properly I decided they were above my price point. I would have to give up 1 or more of my other hobbies to go all in on ‘The Music’.  The Ushers are gone, just too big for my room. The dsp 8000se will probably be my end all system, but these paradigm persona 7f are for real and sound excellent with my modest components.
Hello Steve:

Are you still interested in a pair of Vienna Acoustics -The Music. I am going to be selling my pair which are 2 1/2 years old. They are a wonderful speaker, however I update every 3 years.

Thanks,
Sam
Hello Steve:

Sorry I did not respond to you. I live in Midlothian, VA which is near Richmond.

Thanks,
Sam