Schiit customer service seems poor

So they offer no speaking humans.  I sent a question and they responded with a request for more info, and then they never responded after being provided info.

are these schiit staff or outsourced tech call centers??
jumia
I think the freya can be dangerous.
gain settings out of wack.  If injured u could likely sue.  How can ftc allow this to be sold.
I just had a Magni se with a bad off/on switch repaired and if you can't produce the "Order Number" which is on the original email only you get the run a round. It is not contained in the order history on there site.No one to talk to or where to find it.They have a store and two working/assembly sites... more than 1 or 2 people.Was considering an amp like Vidar but having serious second thoughts.
Stay away.  I found their freya plus risky to use.  Switching inputs from an avr to a dac can injurious to your hearing.  
Freya requires the freya volume control to be turned up vrtually all the way to get sound from avr on passive setting.  Make sure u dial it back before switching input to a dac.  You can blow your brain out if you make a switching mistake,

will be scrapping as dont want family friends to be at risk.

very very dangerous!!
Thank you, I appreciate your comment, as I have found over time that the deciding factor is customer service and when mistakes are made how well they recover or not!