Schiit customer service seems poor

So they offer no speaking humans.  I sent a question and they responded with a request for more info, and then they never responded after being provided info.

are these schiit staff or outsourced tech call centers??
jumia
 I would say you couldn't find a more responsive company.

I've had an order sitting in Limbo with no actual updates beyond "It's still backordered" for 10+ weeks now. They've fudged the Backorder date on the website twice, and now it's just a nebulous '4-6 week lead time.'

I could (should?) have had a PS Audio or Cambridge unit months ago if they'd been honest that they have no clue when they will be able to fill my order.

They are responsive in that they respond to my emails with the equivalent of 'sorry, kthxbai' but at this point I'm mostly keeping the order to see if it *ever* ships. 
I think the freya can be dangerous.
gain settings out of wack.  If injured u could likely sue.  How can ftc allow this to be sold.
I just had a Magni se with a bad off/on switch repaired and if you can't produce the "Order Number" which is on the original email only you get the run a round. It is not contained in the order history on there site.No one to talk to or where to find it.They have a store and two working/assembly sites... more than 1 or 2 people.Was considering an amp like Vidar but having serious second thoughts.
Stay away.  I found their freya plus risky to use.  Switching inputs from an avr to a dac can injurious to your hearing.  
Freya requires the freya volume control to be turned up vrtually all the way to get sound from avr on passive setting.  Make sure u dial it back before switching input to a dac.  You can blow your brain out if you make a switching mistake,

will be scrapping as dont want family friends to be at risk.

very very dangerous!!