Help choosing an power amplifier

Hello everybody

I starting my journey last fall, so far Ive been loving it, I need some suggestions on what power amplifier to get, to get the best out of the speakers that I have right now and maybe upgrade in the future, I was thinking on buying the emotiva 2 Channel amplifier but im not sure if that’s the best way to go any suggestions will be great.

my set up right now
Audio technica AT-LP120-USB
b&w 606 s2
emotiva integrated amplifier basx A300
Cambridge audio cxn v2
I’m using Qbouz with Roon thru a MacBook Pro I am streaming over Ethernet.
Thank you for all the help beforehand

edwincruz
I have looked At all the suggestions but still not sure where to go from here hahah. I have also ask Crutchfield customer service what they would suggest and also audio advice, Crutchfield suggested to get Rotel RB-1552 MkII (power amp)
audio advice suggested the RA-1572 Integrated Amplifier. Has anybody had any experience with this brand? Is it any good? 

My budget right now could be up to $2000
I was leaning over to get the parasound hint 6 but Crutchfield customer service advices not to because is too much power for this speakers. Is this true? 

Out of all the suggestions and reading alittle bit more I think I need to get an integrated amplifier to replaced the emotiva and then later on get a power amplifier. (If I feel the need)

thanks Gain for all the help
Crutchfield doesn't sell Parasound so it's no wonder they recommended something else. The hint 6 would be a great step up and would work well with your speakers now and would also allow you to upgrade speakers later if you want without needing a more powerful integrated. You will have a little headroom but it's not a crazy mismatch for your speakers. Set a max volume limit on the integrated (when you are sober) and you won't ever have any problems. 

I am running a Parasound JC5 (400 watts @ 8 ohm) with Revel F208s (recommended wattage 50 to 350) and I have no issues. Parasound makes good gear and that Hint 6 would serve you well. 
I bought my Parasound JC5 from safeandsoundhq.com and they have open box and b-stock deals regularly on Parasound gear. Music Direct is also a Parasound and Rotel dealer and they do trade-ins if you think you might want to trade in your emotiva towards either of those options. 
I would look at a Rogue Audio Sphinx and I would roll in a set of NOS Mullard driver tubes.  This will deliver plenty of power to handle the B&Ws, the Mullards will add a bit of warmth and will deliver wonderful detail and a great listening experience.  

The stock tubes stink and this amp will be too bright for your B&Ws with them.  These would work brilliantly:

https://tubedepot.com/products/12au7-ecc82-mullard

The amp itself is either $1595 or $1695 depending on how nice of a remote you want.  

For $2K or less, this is my favorite amp and think it will outperform most, particularly with the tube upgrade.  If you haven't messed with tubes previously, it is no big deal to swap them out.  Easier than changing a lightbulb.  

I am not a Rogue dealer and have no affiliation with Rogue.  I think they make a great product.