Isoacoustics don’t seem to work for me, help

I have ProAc D20R. I thought the Gaia’s would make a nice improvement. Problem is that I’m on carpet that is very thick and plush. Setting up the Gaia’s on the carpet they wobble all over the place, the direction of the logo is irrelevant. So I tried putting putting them on 3/4” solid bamboo boards. I was able to get them level but not with the logo’s pointing in the right direction so still wobbly. Problem with the boards and Gaia’s is it raised the speakers almost 3” and seemed to lighten the mid bass and midrange. Lost some body.

Lastly I tried the ISO cup spikes things no help the spike are only half an inch. My carpet is about an inch. So still wobbly. Spike cup things would work if the spikes were a inch long and not so conical.
At this point I’m going to put the ProAc spikes back in and consider what to do. If anyone has any bright ideas I’d like to hear them.
axeis1
@ebm   Yup they are for sale..I tried again with the ISO spike cups no good. 
+1 on the Star Sound. I have the  Rhythm’s and they are freakin awesome...

Im sure it is not Symposium stands your talking about something else not Symposium Acoustics based in NJ .
If you're going to be in this room for an extended length of time, removing the carpeting is an option, if an extreme one. ;-)
Put the original ProAc / Track spikes back and I’m happy. At least I can recoup most of my $$ and put that towards my Hugo TT2 fund.