I had a few drinks and bought some speakers

Last night as I was polishing off a few of Texas' finest Balcones Bourbon, I purchased a used pair of Focal Sopra 2's. I current own the Electra 1028's. Can anyone give me some opinions or thoughts of the speaker decision? These have been my end all be all speakers, but I have concerns my room might be a little small being 13x8. Any info is appreciated!
128x128j-wall
I’m pretty comfortable with aged Glenfiiddich. Are you tired of the beer from Fieldwork?
MC did the same thing, or was it that his speakers were sounding better and better the more he drank. 
At least you didn't buy a bridge in Brooklyn or shares in an anti-gravity device... :)  But the next time you get thrashed, I've got some lake bottom acreage you might consider, an absolute steal....

From you, by me, *teehee*

At least, this 'sounds' like a happy ending.  Beats the 'deal' a friend made years back, bought a TV in a box unviewed...

Got a TV, alright. Not the one depicted on the box exterior, and it didn't f'n work...at all.  Steve was one of the original 'pieces of work'.

Got pulled over one day.
As the officer walked over to his pickup, S. gets out to chat.
The fresh brew tumbled out onto the pavement, landing sideways.
All discussion at that point was rendered moot.

Enjoy.....;)