NPS-1260 Connection fluid

Interesting item.  May try.

any others use it?
jumia
People want to dismiss this product but I could care less. They’ve never used it and have no subjective experience to go on. I know it works, and that’s good enough for this end user. I bought the smaller bottle and still have enough material for applying to a few more systems...
@davkobza The smaller 1.5 ml how many cable ends did you do before empty ? Do you have any Mc .05 in your system ? What was the first thing you heard different after applying ? Time period you heard it ? 
Thxs for you help. 
I still have quite a bit left IME after treating four interconnects and two sets of loudspeaker cables (one set with bi-wiring terminations)...

When I first applied it to just one pair of ICs, the sound went a bit “dark”...this is apparently a common effect during break-in period. The high frequencies seemed softened, as did the dynamics to some degree. As such the overall volume lessened.
By the end of day one the dynamics had come back to a good degree as did some/most of the highs. It took two/three days for everything to come back fully, though the sound had changed and for the better.
Continuing to apply to the other ICs and speaker cabling, there was again a bit of the dark sound signature for a couple of days, each time with increased results.
What was apparent from day one application was a difference in the soundstage coherency. It sounded more solid and dimensional even with the transitory darkness playing out.

The end result was a fuller, more dimensional and coherent soundstage with a sweeter top-end. The dimensionality aspect was also apparent at lower listening volumes.
I do not have any Mc.05 in my system.
I don’t doubt that contact enhancers like NPS-1260 can and do work, but I do wish they’d tone down the marketing baloney.

There is no "nanotechnology" at work here. They developed (or more than likely, "borrowed" what somebody else developed) a medium that suspends graphite, which greatly increases the contact area of electrical connections it is applied to.

More than likely NPS-1260 is used in some other area of electronics under another brand name and available for a fraction of the cost.