Channels reversed in streaming versions of older albums

I was going back and forth between the turntable and streaming, comparing some albums and songs.  I noticed on Al Stewart Year of the Cat, the channels were reversed on the streaming version.  Then I semi randomly pulled out Clapton Unplugged, and the same thing.  It didn't matter which music service I played it from, Amazon, Qobuz and Tidal.

I did verify with the HFN&RR test record that my turntable is correctly hooked up.  Then I found a test record stream from one of the services, and it too played correctly with the left/right test.

Is this a common thing?  It's kind of annoying, you'd think the digital transfers/remasters would have gotten it right.
vinylzone
I’d say an orchestra on a major label that's streaming reversed channels is a major screwup by somebody. The CD btw is correct.

It didn’t matter which music service I played it from, Amazon, Qobuz and Tidal.
If the stereo channels are reversed on multiple platforms, then the master from the label or mastering studio is at fault.
Maybe a studio has a contract to transfer these old albums and distribute them for streaming. If so, it would be like assembly line work and they’re screwing up big time.

Your experiences are interesting. I know if the channels were reversed on music I'm familiar with it would bug me. Not much streaming for me, but LZ1 story was an eye opener, thanks.