Tube Matching ?? Maxi-Matching ??

I have hundreds of 45 tubes I would like to at least put in matched pairs......I am not having mush luck finding out anything about that industry....THANKS
autospec
Its beginning to look like this whole Maxi-Matcher thing  is a bucket of worms..........I'm going to go at this a little differently and skip Maxi-Matcher , it all most looks like a scam..............THANKS
It seems like if you need any extra stuff with this Maxi-Matcher  the dealer charges a "Arm and a Leg" for anything extra.....Its not looking so good anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS
It's a tube tester how can it be a "scam"? And by extras I assume you mean an adapter?
Jond4:     You haven't done enough business on the inter-net to be able to say that.........I've called the company , no answer, no return calls, I've emailed them with no answers and you think I should send them 775.00 for something I can't even find out will work for what I need to do with it.................Sir I have already done those kind of transactions and they are a complete waste of time, pretty much like this is becoming......I would be far a head of thee game to just send my tubes to "APEX" and have them matched and sent back..................
@autospec Decades ago Tektronix made a curve tracer plug-in for their oscilloscopes. It would display the linearity curve of the tube under test, allowing you to know that it was both statically and dynamically matched to another tube with the same curve. That's the best way to match tubes. Most of the tube matching I've seen simply gives you a static test, which you can obtain from a tube tester. Such a test won't give you any information about how one tube matches another when signal is present.

Fortunately curve tracers are not that complex. Here's a construction article:https://www.instructables.com/Tube-Curve-Tracer/