What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Déjà Vu (50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) - Qobuz Hi-Res.  I don't know what they did to this, but holy smokes does it sound fantastic!
Khruangbin - Mordechai, good stuff. Style/class of its own. But I like their middle album, Con Todo El Mundo, better.

Also listened to The Black Keys Delta Kream recently. That stuff is right up my alley since I’m already a Junior Kimbrough and RL Burnside Fan. They also used two guest musicians who played with Junior and RL. Also love the Eggleston cover art. Ironic that it is the "Delta" Kream since the music on the album is hill country, not Delta blues. Anyway, the Black Keys do a heck of a job on this one. Great stuff. The CD is on the way.
CSNY - Deja Vu, Qobuz. It sounded so good on my computer system I had to check it out on the main system.
Sara Bareilles - Amidst the Chaos: Live from the Hollywood Bowl (Live from the Hollywood Bowl), Qobuz Hi-Res