Interesting thought

Was reading a post on older men only enjoying the hobby of hifi audio and had a thought. I think part of the reason may be younger people have little to no exposure to hi end audio. So my thought is what if it was introduced to a bar setting. I’m not talking an extreme 2 channel system but a bar that advertises a higher end music system. I’m thinking it may attract some younger men and may stimulate an interest in the products. 

I think with technology today a great sound system could be installed with room treatments to provide a pleasant audio experience. 
Maybe this will be the birth of the hifi bar. Interest if any bar owners have a comment.

Maybe with a nice choice of bourbon. 
schmitty1
So you want to do something positive? Attack and scorn and BAN the NON-audiophile loser wanna-bees who go after audiophiles for the "crime" of being genuine, sincere, and serious audiophiles.
I agree with many things you say....BUT the agressive part not so much....

I would not have reacted to your post but you named me in your post and i must say that i disagree to ban or attack anyone, especially those with which i disagree...

I like to discuss, sometimes even if it is a bit rude, with ability to recognize my own defects and errors and at least be polite with all.... For sure sometimes harshness or stupidity ask for my answer and these answers are not always the best part coming from my soul but i try to be nice without being complacent to what appears wrong to me ....

My best to you and to all....
I don't think this is such a bad idea, but it needs to start with the bar-owners and bartenders.  They are the ones who have to listen to what their system is spewing every night, and if they think a better system matters, they are more likely to influence customers that it's worth it to keep the better product in the bar.  Maybe have a contest to see who can tell the diff between system A and system B?  Nah, good luck with that...
I did not mean to diss the waitresses (or waiters); they are definitely in the category of "influiencers".
I do not think it would get much traction in bars of, for example, U.S.A. Maybe caffes would be a better choice. There are places called "bars" in their localities around the world where the atmosphere may be a little different from what I have seen in the U.S.A. I have been to such a place named Vinyl and one named Hi-Fi or something along those lines. (I am almost, but not entirely, certain about that name). Both focused on serving drinks and whatever else in a heavily audio-themed environment. I doubt any patron went to the store, literally accross the street, and bought new equipment.

I used to go to a place, neither of those two mentioned above, where owner installed very decent system. Higher level Bowers and Wilkins speakers in all the rooms, whatever was "finer than what you expect in a caffe/bar" electronics, etc. He told me he spent so much time at work that he did it for himself so he could listen to finer sounds. Not for the crowd. Once the place filled up, you could not hear yourself thinking, much less nuances of mids or bass.