Where are the young audiophiles?

I find it alarming that 95% of all audiophiles are seniors.According to a consultant at my local HI-FI store,young people don't seem interested in high-end equipment.They listen to music on their phone.Sooner or later, all the great neighborhood HI-FI stores will not be able to remain open. Kind of sad,don't you think?
rockysantoro
I have two nephews in their twenties that are into vinyl so all is not lost. Their mother buys them 70's albums all the time. 
Speaker and audio component companies are back ordered.  Looks to me like stuff is selling as people stay home.
Imagine what we could buy if we weren't forced to pay tax on our home even when retired? $200 per week. My first system cost 2 weeks of that. Technics table, Rotel amp, KEF spreakers. 
Walmart now has vinyl .Go to Best Buy and see vinyl Audio Technica and Pioneer  turntables. 23 year old  asks how all this works and they want buy it from there pay.  I see more and more ads on tv with speakers and turntables in the background and even some.  Sometimes a young person comes over and they want to know how get started.