What Is The Most Romantic Song That You Have Ever Listen To?

Name the most romantic songs1.BEAUTIFUL WORDS [ a romantic song https://youtu.be/GfkBL3ChE98
michaelel
The other day I was buying a CD called Compact Jazz by Oscar Peterson. The woman who was checking my purchase out was reading the songs on the CD. She said oh my God, The Shadow of your Smile, and began to cry. So in honor of Joanne, easily in her sixties, I'm submitting The Shadow of Your Smile which is admittedly a stunningly romantic song. She's originally from Italy so I'm guessing Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett would have been her pick.
I don't know the title of this song or singer.  I heard it on a 24 hour no commercials or talk, all Christmas music nights.

Song was about this young man driving to a school Christmas party.  He saw this girl walking.  Picked her up.  Took her to the dance.  They had a great time.  On the way home she said she was cold so he lent her his jacket.  Dropped her off at her house and good nights.  On his way home he forgot about his jacket.  Went back to the house he dropped her off at.  Knocked on the door and this elderly man answered.  He told this man about this young lady he just dropped off there and his jacket. The elder man got upset.  Explaining that she died on this night a year ago on her way to a school party.  Unbelieving, the father? takes him to her grave.  Hanging on a tree next to her grave was his jacket. 
Wow....
"Accidentally Like A Martyr"

The phone don't ring
And the sun refused to shine
Never thought I'd have to pay so dearly
For what was already mine
For such a long, long time

We made mad love
Shadow love
Random love
And abandoned love
Accidentally like a martyr
The hurt gets worse and the heart gets harder

The days slide by
Should have done, should have done, we all sigh
Never thought I'd ever be so lonely
After such a long, long time
Time out of mind

We made mad love
Shadow love
Random love
And abandoned love
Accidentally like a martyr
The hurt gets worse and the heart gets harder

I miss Warren. That's a great song and a great disc. Little man with a big voice.