The new Raidho’s vs the new Borressen’s ?

Have you heard the new Raidho’s, TD4.8’s or TD4.2’s?  Reviews are over the moon !  Wondering how they compare to the new Borressen’s Z5’s or 05’s which are also receiving accolades.

I’ve used Magnepan 20.7’s for ten years now and they are great but not necessarily the best “all around” speakers.  My room is very large and the Maggie’s can’t quite fill the space completely.   I’m not unhappy with the Maggie’s but have been lusting for a top-notch dynamic box speaker for many years.  I like a BIG sound with lots of space.  
If you own the big Raidho’s or Borressen’s I’d like to hear you thoughts.  If you have heard these speakers give me your thoughts.  Thanks.
stickman451
I am talking to the guys at Borresen about becoming a dealer.  Thinking I will have to get a pair of the cryo treated.  

If you are looking to consider something other than Raidho vs Borresen I would look at Kaiser and MBL.  
I thought that the Z5’s were voiced a lot closer to neutral as compared to the older Raidho’s that I’ve heard over the years at shows. Not my favorite.  I’m going to hear the new TD models and maybe a pair of the original D5.1’s.

Another speaker that I’m looking at is the Piega Master Line Source 2.  It’s a dipole with smaller planar magnetic tweeters/midrange married to two woofers.  It’s a fairly sensitive load that works well with moderate powered tube amps.
I've only heard the Borresen 05 and that was in a small room at a show. Still great speakers that I would love to hear more.

They also look fantastic in real life. If they and Raidho sounds equally good I would go for Borresen just for the looks.
Would the sealed ribbon tweeter get wear out, sagged overtime? Is it worthwhile to replace it or to buy a new pair of speakers instead?

I've listened to both those speakers then they're definitely not worth 75 85 to 150,000, the monitor audio platinum 500 ll are just as good or better and they're only 32,000 US, Borresson and Raidho speakers are so expensive because Denmark has one of the highest costs of living in the world, definitely not worth the money.