Anybody have the Feickert Adjust + program?

I've been trying to find a dealer, and went directly to the Feickert website but hit a dead end.
hiendmuse
I had a long and pleasant conversation last night with an owner of this software who really understands not only how to use it, but also what and how it is doing it. Real engineering, geeky-type talk in some places. :-)

I have to say that the features available in the Adjust+ sound really interesting to me. Unfortunately, from the descriptions I received of these features I would naturally be drawn to the more expensive pro version.

As per the discussion last night there are other ways to make these measurements, which Brian had mentioned a few posts back. This software basically automates this process, which saves a lot of time and physical effort.

I will respect this person's privacy and just say "thanks" once again.

Now, I wonder how much a few toes are worth to AFLAC?
Another major bonus is the Plus version can use .wav files as a source for analysis.
I have the DFA Adjust+ kit.  I don't think it is stocked at dealers, so I got it direct from DFA in Germany.  230 Euro plus 60 Euro shipping (I think FedEx- very quick).  Consists of 12" Adjust+ test disc, dongle, instructions, and excellent bubble level with degrees.  Windows only, so I bought an HP $290 Windows tablet, because I didn't want to try use an OS simulator in my MacBook.

I'm not an engineer.  That said, I am very impressed with Adjust+ kit.  I used it to adjust azimuth on my DFA Blackbird turntable/Reed 2A tonearm/Lyra Scala cartridge rig.  I did not take the time to understand the concepts of the operation, but I did use its recommendation of about 0.33 degrees counter clockwise headshell rotation.  I also verified channel balance with my Rigol DSOL.  In these cases, the source for the waveforms is the output of your MC phono stage/pre-preamp that is receiving the signal from your turntable.  Here is a DropBox link to azimuth graphs generated by Adjust+:

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=AP_AzimuthAdjustmentReport+3+chart.pdf