Emotiva MC-700 audio imaging

I have a Emotiva UMC-200. Sounds great but poor audio imaging. Want to upgrade to Emotiva MC-700. Does anyone know if this MC-700 image well? I use Bryston ampflifiers and Paradigm speakers. Thank, Mano
rasiahm
+1 @213runnin 
For clarity stay away from Emo pre's period. The only thing Emo worth having in a system IMO is their DR2 amp which doesn't sound bad at all.
I was in your same dilemma a few years ago with a really good HT set up Yamaha 3080 with 9.2 polk lsim series speakers that also did music, or so I thought. I bought a Peachtree Nova 500 2ch integrated which is by no means super hi-end. But the stereo dedicated integrated upped my 2ch sound quality 100 fold I couldn't believe it even with the polk 707s. I've since scored a mint set of B&W N803s and the music just keeps getting better. What I learned is if you want sublime 2ch you have to pay and build for it, HT AVR will never cut it, it's just not made too. Although you could "settle" for good enough......
How long is the “able to return time”?
let the amp warm up a bit. 

Had the older xpa1 amps, they did need a bit of on time, but never warmed up to them,. Too bright for me. Bass was descent, mids seemed subdued or veiled, treble was ....It gave me the “I want to grit my teeth and Had a shrill thing I could never get used to. Contemplated selling for years, even fleabayd them, finally not long after my post of “I still have them in storage, etc etc....they are now gone. 
 It’s like a boat owner, the happiest days of a boat owner are “the day you buy it, and the day you sell it.  
  Give another update on the sound of the new emo you purchased..........