Preferred AES/EBU 110 ohm digital 1.5 meter cables you recommend

I am considering supplementing my Audience Au24 SE USB cable with an AES/EBU Digital cable so I can switch back and forth depending on the music source.  I am looking for your recommendations for AES/EBU digital Cables to demo.  My source is the Aurender N10 Music Server and my DAC is to be determined (must have AES/EBU input). 

I know very little about AES/EBU digital cables since I have always used USB cables.  I spoke to Audience and they believe their USB cable sounds better than their digital cable for most applications.   Others have said the “AES/EBU digital cable is the better sounding cable most of the time”.  In addition, I have been told to use a 1.5 meter digital cable for the highest sound quality.  I am sure both the audio system and type of music will determine what cable type will sound the best.

There are many cables available and I am looking for some assistance in narrowing the list. For example, the DH Labs D-110 AES/EBU XLR Digital Audio Cable by Silversonic is priced at $110 (great price, how does it sound?).  The Morrow Grand Reference Digital cable is approximately $350.   The Cardas Audio's Clear AES/EBU is $662 and the Acrolink's 7N-DA2090 Speciale AES/EBU is $1,315.   I noticed several other brands were even more expensive such as the Kubual Sosna Emotion AES/EBU digital cable at $1,650 (very expensive and no discounts).  What AES/EBU digital cables do you recommend?  How much does one have to spend on a digital cable for reasonable performance?  Please comment on any digital cable you are using or have auditioned.  I plan on borrowing a couple of digital cables and then deciding.  
hgeifman