Pure analog system with high power

Dear Hifi lovers, I introduce myself, I'm new to this forum. 
I need your marvellous experience in order to choose my next gear. I currently have a Rega Brio amp driving a pair of Wharfedale Evo 4.2 and I'm looking for a big step up, starting for now from the amp.
I am a vinyl lover, I basically play just lps. I also added a Rega Aria phono stage.
Now what I'm looking for is a kind of purist's solution, don't need to pay for dacs, or particolar digital inputs or functions. I want an integrated, or separated amp+pre is also well appreciated, capable of at least 150W in 8 ohm / 250W in 4 ohm as sooner or later I'll buy for sure some Magnepans, maybe the .7, or anyway some Harbeth's. My aim is to get the best money value for my purpouses, that's why I was mentioning a pure analogue solution. Anyway I accept also recommendations based on gears with dacs or digital inputs as that's the market now. Prefer new stuff but also used is fine. Budget is around 3.500/4.000 dollars. Thanks in advance to all people willing to share some knowledge and sorry if something wasn't clear, you can ask me any kind of questions!
adversam
I read your OP and understand your goals and totally on board with them. Which is why I have to say, if you continue with your plans to buy either of those speakers you are shooting yourself in the foot with both hands tied behind your back. You do not need high power. Quite the opposite. You do not need hardly any power at all. You will exceed your wildest dreams with single digit watts. Just not with those terrible speaker choices. 
I'll check the Avantone, it's distributed in Poland and I could demo it. Do you think this one with a good preamp would be better than integrated which have plenty of great reviews like music fidelity m6si or parasound hint6? Replying to your question, here there are many local products, but mainly tube stuff, you probably heard about polish Fezz Titania or Feliks...On solid state Struss. Some gears from other companies like Parasound, Musical Fidelity are easy to find and with right prices. Unfortunately it's not the case of Pass Labs or Mcintosh or Rogue, they almost double the prices... Thanks Arcticdeath
parasound hint6 is powerful class ab amp with a very nice onboard phono stage... fits within your budget
Hi Millercarbon, thanks for sharing your opinion. I'm intrigued buy Magnepans, at least I'd like to test them. Of course I accept suggestions also regarding speakers. Any good idea?