Anyone else upset about new Audiogon policies?

I've been a member since 2002, that's almost twenty years. Back then you had many free re-lists. Recently this changed to one free re-list. Now I find out that there is no more free re-list. Never did I receive any information from Audiogon about the new re-list policy. I only found out when I went to re-list something that I had paid $28 for that didn't sell in 30 days. Lets see, that's $1 per day for a listing. Anyone else upset abut this?
tazi57
If Audiogon keeps raising its costs to users we won’t have any money left to buy the fuses, wires, expensive goop, and other things we all need.    This is bad!  Something has to give. 
If you don't feel the exposure here garners you a higher price that justifies the cost, then word it that way.
That is exactly what I am saying. I see that you have sold zero items here. Who are you to say what value anyone else places on the service provided? I put my money where my mouth is for many years and through hundreds of transactions. You......not so much. 
people asking top dollar for expensive often used, sometimes old stuff in uncertified condition need to pay the bills too obviously.
I had a Pass X 150.5 at $2200 all inclusive and a Musical Fidelity M6 500i at $2500 all inclusive that both sat for several months. Those prices are near the very bottom of HiFi  Shark used listing prices. You end up eating a $100 listing fee every time you relist. I have no problem paying the listing fee up front and avoids Audiogon being ripped off. That is part of doing business. Paying the fee over and over again, forget about it. I did what I was entitled to do, which was take my business elsewhere. If they went back to paying the fee up front with free relisting, I would come back. Until then, not a chance.
Taking one’s business elsewhere is obviously always an appropriate thing to do when needed. Nothing new there.
I’ve sold a few things here over the years. Nothing went unsold. If it does not sell in the first few days I lower the price. Then continue to do that as needed.
Free relistings would seem to favor the seller. I’m not opposed to something that perhaps might temper things a bit and favor the buyer. I do both.
Anyone upset about policies I invite you to my next yard sale. I practically give things away because the yard sale is to get rid of things you don’t want anymore. You would love it. I even give freebies to kids if something catches their eye or some nice person appears to value it but can’t afford the asking price of a few bucks.  $1 and 50 cent specials abound. 
You go to where you can get fair value to both the buyer and the seller. That is why everything I sell also prompts offers to be made. Setting price is not an exact science. I know that when I sell, things start on the low end of sales available sales prices. Hopefully so things will sell quickly. This is a niche market and things don't always sell quickly even at good prices. All of my stuff has sold and I didn't have to pay hundreds for the privilege. Plus, all of the buyers have been happy with the price and quality. Win, win. 
I have had plenty of yard sales, and do things the same way. This is not a yard sale.