What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Last night:

Sass Jordan - Rats
I forgot how much I enjoy Sass Jordan. This is my idea of "female vocals". The intensity and emotion in the song "Pissin’ Down" is palpable. "High Road Easy" is a song that makes me move. being a drummer, its usually may hands and feet, playing the chair arms and floor.

Black Sabbath - Heaven & Hell
I was an early adopter of sabbath and loved their 1st 3 albums. This album with Ronnie James Dio on vocals is as good in its own right IMO. Yeah, more polished maybe, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Too many good songs to pick one.

Various - When Blues Met Rock
This one was in a cabinet in my misc. drawer. I’m sure I played it before but why it was hidden away is not known. It sounded Great! Very well recorded. Quite a list of Blues/Rockers. The sub title is "The Electric Sound from the 50’s to the 80’s". The cover is made like a match pad. I don’t have a clue where I got it from. Probably a bargain bin but wow, did it sound good! AAMOF, the CDP (Theta Miles) was sounding very good last night. Much better than it should but I’ll take it.