Small Footprint SS Power Amps

Hoping to use this forum to quickly get a list of small footprint SS power amps - 14" or less wide - for a specific application I have. I need at least 100W (prefer more), prefer A/B. I know of the Benchmark ABH2 and various Quad models. Any others you are aware of? Appreciate the help!
Ag insider logo xs@2xitball
@arcticdeath,

“if you can afford and have the room
THOSE VINCENT monoblocs are simply wicked great.
Vincent T-700 monos. Amazing German amps!
if I had the coin, I would be all over them!”

Check out Shengya PM150. Interior looks the same. Exterior is barely different. I believe it to be the same amp and is a quarter of the price. Just like Cayin and Spark audio are the same. 
Not sure if you have ever looked into the Audiolab 8300M Mono Blocks.
Really great sounding with some power behind them(250wpc Class A/B). I have tried these on several different speakers in the shop and seem to match up well with everything I throw at them.
@amorstereo Teajay - the SPL has been in play since Friday and it is everything you said it would be here and in your review. My recent addition of the LTA MZ3 as a preamp really upped the transparency and detail in my system and the SPL has added noticeable flesh to the sound (without sacrificing any of the detail) vs the SST Son of Ampzilla it replaced. I have not heard this much beautiful bass response from my Harbeth Super HL5+ speakers previously. The fact that it also fits into my smallish shelving is icing on the cake. Lovely piece of gear.
AVM MA 30.3s are half width monos.  Haven't heard them yet but (brand new models) but they look really interesting.  
amorstereo Teenay - your recommendation is spot on regarding the SPL Audio Performer S800. I’m so glad that I purchased it. It’s a remarkable amp that delivers the dynamic swings effortlessly & beautifully. I can’t imagine anything above it…class A/B ‘smallish’ amp befitting for a desktop application if desired…& its 185 watts @ 8 ohms alleviates any real need to upgrade.