Innuos Zenith can't connect to my.innuos

Hi--

Just took my new Innuos Zenith Mk III out of the box and hooked it up to an ethernet
port on my router to my Win 10 desktop and can see it fine (including its empty file
folders, lol) but as soon as I try to go to my.innuos.com to begin fw d/l and setup, their
page says no Innuos server found.  I guess they can't see my i.p. address so I've tried
re-starting the Mk III, turning off my A/V, checking and turning off auto port routing and a
bunch of similar things but nothing works so they can see my device and I can finish
setting it up to actually use it, lol.

It's the middle of a weekend night in G.B. so not expecting much help from Innuos.  Not to mention
their "support" website is the most barren I've ever seen.  Only a copy of their Quick Start Guide, which
I already have, and a broken link (404 error) to their assumedly more in-depth user manual.  No FAQs, trouble-shooting
guides, user communities, etc.

Any input appreciated.
fasiya
Ha ha, this a complete fiasco.  vin998, "zenith" worked fine, thank you.
set everything up as I wanted and then clicked on configure
for Roon core. it did all that, gave me a success message.

went to Roon app on my desktop and it simply can't find the
Innuos as a Roon core and I can no longer see the Innuos
anywhere on my local network.  essentially bricked until
I can figure out how to do a factory reset or something.
gdnrbob3--

thanks for the input.  on Edge, it wanted me to ADD extensions,
which worked fine.  but like I said above, once i asked for
Roon  core integration and it finished can't see anything anywhere, lol.
http: zenith now says the Innuos is offline though I can see the
appropriate data lights on both end of the ethernet connection.
Hello All,

I just booted up my Zenith MK3 and got everything working through Orange Squeeze, but trying to now use the Innuos Sense app, and it keeps saying "Could not find Innuos music server".

My unit is online, and the Orange Squeeze seems to be working and got my Tidal account up and running and have current version 1.4.9 running.

I emailed customer support, but figured I'd through this problem out here also for help.

Appreciate it.
It you type the Innuos server IP address in the address bar of your browser your innuos server should come right up. I had the same problem with the upgrade to 2.05 on my Zen Mk3. I’m not familiar with Orange Squeeze but the Zen IP address should be viewable somewhere in that app.

Good facebook Innuos owners group btw https://www.facebook.com/groups/2332688600292230.

2.05 is a great upgrade otherwise.  Quite an upgrade in sound quality.