Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng
@robert1234Whaat were shipping charges from China Hifi to the US. I need a pair of Shuguang KT88 and the only place I can find them is in China. Their shipping calculator says $75 to ship which brings the total cost up to where I could buy a quad of other  tubes including Gold Lions. Maybe I should email the owner/operator? 
I bought another muzishare amp from china-hifi-audio without any issue. I also got muzishare x7 before from them last year during bad pandemic times.  Got muzishare x9 today delivered by dhl express to my door. I paid china-hifi-audio on april 8 with PayPal friends not even biz service so no money guarantee i believe so i saved and they saved some as well Shipping was over $400s for 34kg box. DHL text  me on Monday about the shipment. They delivered on Friday morning on fifth day after first notification. I am hoping some closed minded human species  on this forum may realize what they are missing out on. :) 
Thanks, this is helpful. I ordered a Willsenton R8 after reading reviews and watching YouTube reviews. Given the price point and quality seemed like a good ROI, save some money as opposed to buying a Canyin, Raven Audio, or Primaluna. It was not in stock on Amazon, that’d would’ve been my preferred choice. I decided to order from China-Hi-Fi website, the product description does state the price has increased and thanks Jay Lee and Thomas Tan for their reviews (which I saw on YouTube). I decided to purchase the unit with KT-88 tubes and stock tubes. I decide to purchase the R8 that day since It was listed that on 4/22 there were 2 units is stock and shipping from 5/1-5/31 or later. Shipping price  at $372 seems steep but its supposed to ship via DHL or FedEx and arrive in 7 days so all and all is still cheaper that purchasing another model. An email would advice me on the actual shipping date.  I did contemplate adding the EL-34B tubes from the website and they replied within 24 hours that they could do that, but decided to buy some RCA tubes instead. I followed up with an email to inquire when the anticipated ship date would be, have not heard back from them. Honestly, I’m not surprised if they don’t respond, my expectations on customer service are low anyway since dealing with a Chinese seller. I thought that the item was in stock but apparently notches case. After reading this post, now I’m aware that it will take longer than what their website claims. I was on the fence about ordering from China and now those concerns seem validated. Hopefully I will get an actual unit or get my money back. I will deal directly with my bank rather than PayPal if I have to go that route. Won’t buy from them again in the future.
"I followed up with an email to inquire when the anticipated ship date would be, have not heard back from them."   

Please advise how long have you been waiting for reply  as Yong Lee often replies after 2/3 days.  I just contacted him via email to make sure he replies to you.

As mentioned in my previous post, I bought many times from him with great satisfaction.
It would be better to give him the benefit of the doubt before coming to conclusions.
I will be happy to help if anybody else has issues with Yong, You can even contact me privately.