Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng

Showing 2 responses by cb3489

Hello everyone i have not read every comment on this thread but couple of pages for sure i did read. As an one of The American entrepreneurs i built and failed a couple of businesses my own. I am also an engineer building large datacenters for large carriers. So i see bought sides of the table.  i see a great value Chinese companies and products can offer they do good engineering when they can. I would suggest the US buyers should be more patient before they publicly complain little too soon. From china hifi  I bought items. I will do it again and again. I also had to claim a return from another Chinese vendor because i did not wanted to wait for 60 days they were out of stock. I got my return in a couple of days. So stuff happens. As a buyer  if i am able to get something as good and paying half price or one third i would really try hard to do the business. I believe Chinese good hifi products give me chance to owe and also listen good music otherwise good amps are not in reach with my budget from western countries. As we all know the reasons.  I bought muzishare x7 from china hifi and buying x9 now. I am always in touch with Yong Lee by emails. Himself is a hifi enthusiast as well. He personally stoped one of my orders because he did not recommend the product. So nothing is perfect I believe and understand we just need to be more factual. Just my 2 cents. 
I bought another muzishare amp from china-hifi-audio without any issue. I also got muzishare x7 before from them last year during bad pandemic times.  Got muzishare x9 today delivered by dhl express to my door. I paid china-hifi-audio on april 8 with PayPal friends not even biz service so no money guarantee i believe so i saved and they saved some as well Shipping was over $400s for 34kg box. DHL text  me on Monday about the shipment. They delivered on Friday morning on fifth day after first notification. I am hoping some closed minded human species  on this forum may realize what they are missing out on. :)