Channel D Lino C vs. Sutherland Little Loco

Did anybody have chance to compare above two phono stages?
Ag insider logo xs@2xilaz
ilaz, I am a real Channel D fan. I have been using Pure Music and Pure Vinyl for years. The Lino C is an excellent phono stage. It has several advantages over the Sutherland Little Loco. 1st is the battery power supply. It is by far the best way to power a phono stage unless you are using a tonearm with an unshielded cable. The Lino C has balanced inputs. Phono cartridges are naturally balanced devices. Most of the finest phono stages now have balanced inputs. The Lino C has can bypass it's RIAA correction circuit. This allows you to use the extremely accurate ultra low distortion computer based RIAA correction in the Pure Vinyl program. Pure vinyl will play and record your records to your hard drive and catalog them automatically. This is very useful for several reasons. As an example if you want to compare a reissue to an original pressing you record both to the hard drive then you can switch back and forth as many times as you need to make a determination. You can compare cartridges and turntables this way. Some people record all their vinyl and store or even sell the records. I personally prefer to play records the old fashion way. I use Pure Music (part of Pure Vinyl) to catalog and play digital files. 
I also like the fact that Channel D goes out of it's way to explain it's technology http://www.channld.com/seta/linoC2.html  Very few manufacturers will give you a dissertation like this. 
Sutherland has a reputation for making excellent products. I have never listened to a Little Loco. It's build quality looks fine but the Lino C is even better using a nicer chassis and surface mount technology. Sutherland uses the old through hole system. The Lino is certainly a better value. You definitely get more for your money. 
I plan on getting an ultra low impedance cartridge in the near future and will most likely get a Lino C to run it. 
@ilaz  Currently a Audio Tekne MC 6310, internal impedance: 2 ohm, output : 0.1 mV, is in use. I pair the Linco C with a Lightspeed Passive Attenuator. The gain on the Lino C is set to +12db ( max setting ) which translate to gain in the high 70’s dB. I find with my set up I have to the max gain setting.

The sound with the newly installed MC 6310 is frankly the best from vinyl by far. The soundstage is wide and deep. The instruments within the sound stage have snapped into place. I now know what is meant by the ‘air ’ between instruments.  It is sense of 3 dimensional volume, a kind of ‘halo’, that has emerged around each instrument. This is especially evident on acoustical jazz albums, both multi- instrumental bands or small quartets. Albums that have been played for thirty years have now revealed their true nature. This vinyl experience is set against the previous cartridge, the ZYX Ultimate 100, internal impedance: 4 ohm, output: 0.24 mV. In retrospect the ZYX is / was very good for the money. The Audio Tekne is a step above. The much lower internal impedance is meant to work better with the Lino C. And you hear it.

My sense right now is that the Lino C will keep step with even higher quality cartridges, especially of the low internal impedance kind. And that is how is should be paired. If you follow Framer’s reviews, he has lamented on several occasions that most with the means to acquire ultra  expensive, low impedance cartridges will mostly likely not use a Lino C. And he thought that was a shame. This is coming from a guy who owns a CH Precision, among others!

Thank you very much, mijostyn and ledoux1238, your posts were very helpful. I ordered the Lino C today, can't wait to try it!
@ilaz 
How exciting!
Rob is super responsive. We spoke a couple of time over the phone. And he walked me through a few impasses when I thought I was in over my head with the new toy. 

Do share your listening experience when you are all set up.

Yeah, I also talked to him and he was very supportive, answered my questions and gave a lot of useful information and advice.