is using a tube amp every day bad?

i have a great 70s fender amp i got recently, and I have been playing it every day. Is that too much?
leemurray2007
Post removed 
It's not a bad idea to have an extra set of tubes on hand.  At various points you can insert the new tubes especially in the critical positions and see if you have been missing something.  My brother has vintage fender and marshal amps and just recently discovered that his fender was getting a little tired with the current tubes after he did some swapping.  Sometimes it happens so slowly that you don't really notice it.
As Millercarbon said.. Ditto..  You Should Always Listen to your System, as Much as You want..   if your question was in reference to is it bad for the Amp?   No, actually it's Better for it!  Class A if that's the case?  Saves time on warm up, better for the tubes life, (Which that would be the only bad thing, that you would have to replace them.. and in pairs.. more frequently..).     Not sure of your Fender Exact type, yet if it generates a lot of heat, make sure it has ventilation and not a direct fan, just open air.    I love my Tube amp, leaving on standby when not listening to, and I turn it off - only if more than a week or two I'm not planning on listening to it, unless it's Winter, then I do not need my furnace on in my home.. Actually due to that I would like to get rid of it and/or trade for something with less tubes; less heat..  I love the twinkling sound they make when it warms up, (the tubes) yet it has 10 tubes on each side; r/l channels, beautiful piece, JA200 or a Jadis unit, Yet if You Like/Love Tube Sound, you will never go back to SS or Other Class B, C and such.. So Stay with it..   Just my opinion from a Tube Listener.. Jon
Make sure you use your standby switch often when you aren’t playing, a vintage blackface should have this depending on the model. An old Fender will chew up your tubes faster sitting at idle in operating mode than being played. There are a couple of mods you can do that can be 100% reversed to protect your amp from bad tubes and filter caps blowing. One is a simple screen resistor where needed. I suggest you find a competent amp tech, it won’t hurt the value and it can be reversed easily as mentioned above. If it hums or buzzes get it checked out, something may be wrong. If it doesn’t, play on!!