ghentaudio Ethernet cable review-wow-90 bucks

I had been reviewing ethernet cables threads on AG and noticed a couple of members recommending ghentaudio as a reasonable and valuable upgrade. I am not a flat earther so I was open to spending up to $1000 for a cable in a cable shootout from the cable company. I had been using the ethernet cable that was shipped with my dCS Bartok. I decided to order the Belden CAT6 with Metz ends from ghentaudio. I'm listening to it right now and it is significantly better than my standard cable. I will not be looking for another ethernet cable for a while for sure. The biggest gain is in the depth of image, good improvement!  Its sonically slightly more detailed, and musical. These improvements are not huge, but they are audible to me. I would also mention that  its very well made and the steel ends are impressive, however I don't really care how it looks, its how it sounds. Thanks to whoever clued me in to this cable. To the bit non-believers, it's 90 bucks, give it try, I think you will be glad you did. This was 90 bucks well spent. BTW it took 25 days to get to me, so you might want the upgraded shipping. 
128x128wokeuptobose
The Sablon is $400 and can be ordered directly from the manufacturer. I’m going to give the two new cables a few more days to burn in before I make any decisions and I suspect I’ll add an EtherREGEN and then appraise them all again. I have to say the Belden is very intriguing. It reminds me of a cartridge I used to own.
I had about 40 hours on the Belden when the ViaBlue came and I haven't been able to take the ViaBlue out. It's really very engaging. I ordered the Sablon today (not a 100 cable test!!!) and due to sending him a bit more money than needed he is sending it so I get it Wednesday. I did a lot of reading on Sablon after you brought them up,  especially on the What's Best site. I'm very excited about trying it. Seems like a find.
I'll be excited to hear what you think of the Etheregen, but I'll be shocked if you don't love it! I will be back on after I get the Sablon cable. Do you have any of his PCs? Entry PC 2K, that's a wow, but I'm interested. I'm really down on the big name cable companies. I really like Sablons simple product line. Do we really need 8 different interconnect cables from one vendor?
The Ethernet cable is the only Sablon product that I own.  
I have 72 hours on the Belden now and it has changed quite a bit.
The Sablon needs lots of break in -- like 200 to 250 hours.   I didn't like it at the start but it got much better after 50 to 75 hours.