ghentaudio Ethernet cable review-wow-90 bucks

I had been reviewing ethernet cables threads on AG and noticed a couple of members recommending ghentaudio as a reasonable and valuable upgrade. I am not a flat earther so I was open to spending up to $1000 for a cable in a cable shootout from the cable company. I had been using the ethernet cable that was shipped with my dCS Bartok. I decided to order the Belden CAT6 with Metz ends from ghentaudio. I'm listening to it right now and it is significantly better than my standard cable. I will not be looking for another ethernet cable for a while for sure. The biggest gain is in the depth of image, good improvement!  Its sonically slightly more detailed, and musical. These improvements are not huge, but they are audible to me. I would also mention that  its very well made and the steel ends are impressive, however I don't really care how it looks, its how it sounds. Thanks to whoever clued me in to this cable. To the bit non-believers, it's 90 bucks, give it try, I think you will be glad you did. This was 90 bucks well spent. BTW it took 25 days to get to me, so you might want the upgraded shipping. 
128x128wokeuptobose
I put the Belden in yesterday and had a listen.  It's been breaking in overnight and when I listen later today it will have 24 hours on it.  
I also just received the ViaBlue today but haven't taken it out of the packaging.  Does anyone know how long each of these cables takes to break in?  The Sablon 2020 took like 200 hours.
After 24 hours on both the ViaBlue and the Belden I'll say that the Sablon is the most enjoyable cable.  I'll put 150 hours on each and report again.  The Belden is very intriguing in that it is certainly the most direct and immediate sounding.  I'm hoping the bottom end opens up, there is more harmonic complexity overall, and the top end gets tamed down.  As of right now it is the most fatiguing of the three cables. 
I just got the ViaBlue a couple hours ago and I have about 4 hours on it. Didn't like it at all for the first hour, then I agree with most of what you hear. The midrange stands out a very musical compared to the Belden. Bass is much bigger with the Via and its not boomy bass either its good. It does make the Belden sound bass light. That bass support seems to make the rest of the spectrum more musical. I also think the Belden was more analytical or immediate as you say, and I get sucked into that, its a weakness (did the whole silver cable thing for years, and suffered ringing). So the Belden is better than a stock cable, the ViaBlue is better than the Belden in my system, now what is the Sablon? Where did you buy it and is it reasonable? These $100 cable swaps are pretty fun. I'll give the 2nd and third place cables to my flat earth friends. Thanks for hooking me up to the ViaBlue and hopefully the Sablon!
The Sablon is $400 and can be ordered directly from the manufacturer. I’m going to give the two new cables a few more days to burn in before I make any decisions and I suspect I’ll add an EtherREGEN and then appraise them all again. I have to say the Belden is very intriguing. It reminds me of a cartridge I used to own.