An Endless Journey.

I've been pursuing, listening, looking, toying, buying, selling 2 speakers stereo system since I was 11-12yrs old as my hobby. It's an endless journey with a lot lot enjoyments. Bottomless money-pit as well, I would said.
Then when I was 34, tired, broke and still no satisfaction, no end on the sight, I bought a Rega Planar 3, a Rotel RCD-855, a Naim Nait 1, a Rega Ela and I called it quit.
So happy I am for the next 30yrs, so much I enjoy the Music, the Instruments, the Soundstage, Clarity and whatever comes out from the system.
Now the Rega Ela lost their Tweeters. 
Should I spend $2-300 and find the Replacement  or just get rid of them?
Note: I still enjoy and love the sound of Rega Ela very much.
samadhana
If a capacitor is failing it is probably an electrolytic type. You would need to replace it with the closest possible equivalent available today. It shouldn't be that difficult to find a replacement.
Well, gotta investigate how to get to the Crossover first, then  to look, check and identify what and which that I am not sure how.
Now its gonna be a project instead of just a pair of Tweeters replacement.
Wondering how much I could get for a pair of Rega Ela1 with weak, low or dead High frequency?
Dunno what to do now.
I pull both Tweeters out, open, take apart, check the Voice coil, the gap in the Magnet is very clean and no trace of Ferro-fluid.
Put everything back together and test, those Tweeters are sounded fine.
They are very much exactly sound like before I open them up.
I open them up suspecting they they are using Ferro-fluid, they are not. My Rega Ela is Mk1 and I bought it Brand-new from a Dealer.
The Bass/Mids Drivers are fine also, only Crossover that left.
Any suggestion to What, where, how or else to check, upgrade, replace or whatnot to those Rega Ela Crossover?